Thursday, November 11, 2010

School

two of my many drawings.

suppose I should check up on this blog more often so..... I have good grades I made the honor roll. But my grade in social studies started slipping I finally brought it back up to a B this week I am taking a test Friday so if I ace it that puts me at an A again. I am no longer first chair in band, I am second but I am going to challenge first chair flute next time we have challenges. I have a concert coming up in december before winter break, which of coarse I am excited about because band for one is my favorite class and I really enjoy playing my flute. In pre algebra, our class practically failed a test so we had to re learn the whole section over again, which was a huge pain. but over all I got a B on the test..... in science Mr. Symmes says "I have an excellent attitude." and in Language Arts Mrs. Barnett practically loves me she mostly because every day I bring in a book to read after I finish my work. I have basically finished unpacking my room I still have one or two boxes but I am not motivated to unpack them..... I have been playing Call of Duty (a video game) with some of my friends ( I am the only girl they know that plays it which of coarse gets me a lot of attention which is always fun.) After school after I finish my home work I like to draw Manga (japanese style art.) I am not the best at it yet but I practice every day so I am getting better (sorry about it being side ways.) I am planning way ahead in my Junior or senior year I plan to be in the foreign exchange program and go to Japan for a year.... then after I graduate high school I want to go to college there. ( at my school there is a guidence couciler who inter views each individual student what they want to do after high school he writes it down and that is what I told him.) but if I do end up following my dream and move to Japan and go to college there I would either study to draw pictures for Manga books (art) or a tech school I want to be good with tech stuff like my Aunt Tabitha (dad's side) and also I want to go to a tech school to learn to draw pictures on a computer for Japanese Anime shows ( I really want to do both as a career option.) well thats all I have to say I have to study for the social studies test bye then for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment